Please take a look at my blog, following my makes and ideas. All of the jewellery I make is available on my website www.blingery.co.uk and all payments are safe and secure using PayPal

All items where possible will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class within 2 working days of payment being recieved.......Enjoy!

Come follow Blingery on Facebook and Twitter and tell your friends ;-)


Love Bx

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Stack em' High Belt Bracelets


I am LOVING my new summer style product..... Stack em' High Belt Bracelets!


These cute 21cm silica gel bracelets come in 6 Fab colours and look so funky stacked up. All have a cute little buckle on them so you can adjust them as you wish and create a great look.


Available at a bargain price of £2.50 per belt bracelet or get the whole 6 piece set for just £9.99!


Get yours at www.blingery.co.uk in the Bracelets section

1 comment: