Please take a look at my blog, following my makes and ideas. All of the jewellery I make is available on my website www.blingery.co.uk and all payments are safe and secure using PayPal

All items where possible will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class within 2 working days of payment being recieved.......Enjoy!

Come follow Blingery on Facebook and Twitter and tell your friends ;-)


Love Bx

Friday 3 June 2011

20% Off Weekend!


Good Afternoon Blingery Babes!

Seeing as its a glorious day outside (hopefully where you are too) I am giving all of you a massive 20% off your total basket order at www.blingery.co.uk !!

This offer lasts until the end of the day Sunday 05/06/11 and the 20% basket order (excl postage) will be refunded via paypal as soon as the order is processed.


Go grab your chance for a Blingery Bargain and tell your friends.....

Love, B x

No comments:

Post a Comment