Please take a look at my blog, following my makes and ideas. All of the jewellery I make is available on my website www.blingery.co.uk and all payments are safe and secure using PayPal

All items where possible will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class within 2 working days of payment being recieved.......Enjoy!

Come follow Blingery on Facebook and Twitter and tell your friends ;-)


Love Bx

Friday 6 May 2011

Blingery Meets Star Style...... Eva Longoria

Afternoon Blingery Babes!

Ive been thinking of a new feature for a while now and this is the first of many 'Blingery Meets Star Style' blog posts,

Each week I will choose one my fave celebs in some very stylish get-ups and team them with some Blingery, simples!



First up, the Gorgeous Eva Longoria with a lasting favourite of Fitted Blazer and Skinny Jeans combo
Perfect for the transition of Day to Evening wear

and check out those nude patent platforms......lush!




Now Im loving the Navy bag but I have had my eye on a Paul's Boutique 'Olivia' bag for a while now, im thinking if I blog about it I have to buy it right? So I would team it with this sailor style bag.
Available at www.pauls-boutique.com priced at £76.00



Now for the bit of Blingery, Im going to continue on the stripey road and suggest the 24" long 'Striped Heart Necklace' which would look fab against the grey and white contrast of the top and blazer! Priced at £7.99 only at www.blingery.co.uk


Now all I have to do is Buy.That.Bag and think of a Star Style for next week!


Love, B x

No comments:

Post a Comment