Please take a look at my blog, following my makes and ideas. All of the jewellery I make is available on my website www.blingery.co.uk and all payments are safe and secure using PayPal

All items where possible will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class within 2 working days of payment being recieved.......Enjoy!

Come follow Blingery on Facebook and Twitter and tell your friends ;-)


Love Bx

Friday 20 May 2011

Blingery Meets Star Style...... Cheryl Cole

Morning! I hope everyone is enjoying a Fab Friday, Im on my 3rd coffee of the morning and feeling good!



Ive recently been searching the net for simple summer looks for work and came across this gorgeous piccy of Cheryl Cole in a simple yet stylish get-up!


Wearing some beautifully flattering high waisted grey trousers with a simple white vest top tucked in creates a great look!

Wear this to the office then nip out for a meal and drinks after work and still look amazing.....no need to go home and change, works for me!

Though in saying that I think Cheryl is missing something.......





I would definitely team this look with a bit of Blingery (Its my blog I can do what I like lol) and my Purple Swarovski Necklace would look amazing against this white vest



This piece is made with gun metal chain and 12 genuine Swarovski 6mm Xilion Crystals in Amethyst and looks Fab when it catches the light.

It is a 38" long continuous loop and will literally 'bling' up any outfit!


Priced at £12.00 only at www.blingery.co.uk - Limited supply so go get yours now, more colours coming soon....

Enjoy Your Friday,
Love, B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment