Please take a look at my blog, following my makes and ideas. All of the jewellery I make is available on my website www.blingery.co.uk and all payments are safe and secure using PayPal

All items where possible will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class within 2 working days of payment being recieved.......Enjoy!

Come follow Blingery on Facebook and Twitter and tell your friends ;-)


Love Bx

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Gift Sets for those Fussy Ones :-)

It can be difficult to buy gifts for those who are fussy of Jewellery they wear or if you dont know what styles they like.......Well, fear no more as a gift set from Blingery combines a beaded bookmark with a matching beaded bag charm in matching colours....take a look :-)




You can choose to have either a personalised bookmark tile with their name or initial or opt for the matching charm from the Bag Charm

These are £8.50 a set, contact me through facebook or email to order

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment