Please take a look at my blog, following my makes and ideas. All of the jewellery I make is available on my website www.blingery.co.uk and all payments are safe and secure using PayPal

All items where possible will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class within 2 working days of payment being recieved.......Enjoy!

Come follow Blingery on Facebook and Twitter and tell your friends ;-)


Love Bx

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Love Heart Sweeties!!

So, This week I have been having a go at making my own Love Heart sweetie charms. Its my 1st time using fimo, which is great by the way, its like being back at playschool in the craft corner lol :-)

I love making sweeties to use on Rings, they are fab and yummy looking! But tried out a bracelet design too....lemme know what you guys think.

I have a selection of messages too so pop over to Facebook and take a look!

Love B x



No comments:

Post a Comment