Please take a look at my blog, following my makes and ideas. All of the jewellery I make is available on my website www.blingery.co.uk and all payments are safe and secure using PayPal

All items where possible will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class within 2 working days of payment being recieved.......Enjoy!

Come follow Blingery on Facebook and Twitter and tell your friends ;-)


Love Bx

Wednesday 19 January 2011

My New Scrummy Necklaces

Ooooh I do love these yummy necklaces! A bit of a contrast with the naughty cupcake and the good apple but they both look great.

Both available on Folksy and Facebook, Enjoy!

Love B x

1 comment:

  1. the cupcake one is my favourite!!
    i thought i'd let you know i have an award for you on my blog, in case you have time. it's here http://dariasgallery.blogspot.com/2011/01/hi-again-avril-creator-of-wonderful.html

    ReplyDelete