Please take a look at my blog, following my makes and ideas. All of the jewellery I make is available on my website www.blingery.co.uk and all payments are safe and secure using PayPal

All items where possible will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class within 2 working days of payment being recieved.......Enjoy!

Come follow Blingery on Facebook and Twitter and tell your friends ;-)


Love Bx

Friday 17 December 2010

Mulled Wine and Berries....

Tis the season to be jolly....and drink mulled wine!


For my first ever Folksy Friday Showcase I am selecting items from Folksy sellers which are red and warm and fitting with the Winter Theme of 'Mulled Wine and Berries'


Below are some pictures of some fabulous red items from some fabulous Folksy Sellers so go on over and take a look at their shops! All listed below...


Happy Friday Everyone,

Love B x


Red Rose Earrings - Dready Derry Designs

Red Flower Ring - Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes

Red Beaded Charm 011 (Bracelet) - Ravenwolf Design

Red Heart Dangle Necklace - Purple Angel Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment