Please take a look at my blog, following my makes and ideas. All of the jewellery I make is available on my website www.blingery.co.uk and all payments are safe and secure using PayPal

All items where possible will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class within 2 working days of payment being recieved.......Enjoy!

Come follow Blingery on Facebook and Twitter and tell your friends ;-)


Love Bx

Thursday 24 November 2011

A trip back into Bloggington.......

Oh my Oh my, where have I been???

Ive gone and left my blog all on its own with nothing but a tin of beans and a can opener while ive been off out gallavanting on Twitter and Facebook......Im sorry ;-)

I have been busy getting christmas orders made and sent out to you lovely people, lots of you getting Blingery this year....and im not just talking about everyone on my shopping list!





Ive been busy sending out my FAVE bracelet, the Skulls&Sparkle to some yummy TV peeps!......... Here are my latest Blingery Babes!









Britains most Brutal Blogger Jaiden Michael - soon to be appearing on E4's Desperate Scousewives, im sending out lots of celebratory hugs to them for the first show on the 28th Nov on E4...Yipee!

If you want to check out Jaiden's Blog (and I really think you should) click here www.jaidenm.co.uk



I've also been chatting to Amy and Rylan from SkyLiving's 'Signed by Katie Price'



I love this show and absolutely love Rylan for his complete uniqueness (is that a word) and his fierce look......it really is immense, I love it (we wont mention the bleached eyebrows incident...).

Amy is bloody gorgeous and intelligent too.....she was clearly at the front of the queue?! Absolutely stunning girl and have lots of love for them both!


Ive been really enjoying getting my designs out there for you all but I HAVE to get back at what used to be my dining table this weekend and get to work on my NEW sparkly designs and an exclusive Charity bracelet for a little girl with NF.......you will hear all about this in detail soon so watch this space!!

Lots of Love, Vikki @Blingery xx







No comments:

Post a Comment