Please take a look at my blog, following my makes and ideas. All of the jewellery I make is available on my website www.blingery.co.uk and all payments are safe and secure using PayPal

All items where possible will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class within 2 working days of payment being recieved.......Enjoy!

Come follow Blingery on Facebook and Twitter and tell your friends ;-)


Love Bx

Thursday 24 March 2011

My latest Custom Orders...

As you may know Custom Orders are what we jewellery designers live for :-)

Give us a brief and colour sceme and we can make something wonderful for you!
Here are two of my latest custom orders for some lovely ladies....




'Cupcakes and Tea Breaks' Bag Charm

Made with a selection of browns, creams and pinks to compliment the charms used.

2 handmade cupcake charms and a gorgeous cup of tea made by a very talented lady on Facebook

This was made for a lady for a gift, her request was for a cupcake themed bag charm

Similar can also be made for you prices from £6-£8.00 depending on size/charms used



Purple Swarovski Personalised Bag Charm

This bag charm was made with a selection of purple and cream pearly beads with some silver spacer beads thrown in to add a more sparkly effect.

There are three genuine Swarovski Crystal heart charms added which catch the light and make the bag charm sparkle!

This is finished with a pretty silver plated heart charm and a personalised glass tile

This was made for my Cousin to give to her Mum in the picture for Mothers Day, an accessory she can truly treasure xx

I am always happy to create something to your tastes and style so just pop on over to Facebook or email me on admin@blingery.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment