Please take a look at my blog, following my makes and ideas. All of the jewellery I make is available on my website www.blingery.co.uk and all payments are safe and secure using PayPal

All items where possible will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class within 2 working days of payment being recieved.......Enjoy!

Come follow Blingery on Facebook and Twitter and tell your friends ;-)


Love Bx

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Glass Tile Necklaces...

I have been busy recently and trying to find the time to dedicate to my hobby is proving difficult. I do love what I have been able to make and very much enjoying creating new styles with my own glass tile designs.

Here are a few necklaces ive made, both available for £6 in my facebook shop (please pop over and become a fan following the link down the right-hand side of the page)

Thanks for looking xx



No comments:

Post a Comment