Please take a look at my blog, following my makes and ideas. All of the jewellery I make is available on my website www.blingery.co.uk and all payments are safe and secure using PayPal

All items where possible will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class within 2 working days of payment being recieved.......Enjoy!

Come follow Blingery on Facebook and Twitter and tell your friends ;-)


Love Bx

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Semi-Precious Rose Quartz

This is my latest bracelet based on the new Thomas Sabo trend Charm Bracelets. These are very special and made with Semi-Precious Rose Quartz with a breast cancer ribbon charm. These bracelets are very close to my heart and can be worn with love by anyone. These are available in my Folksy and Facebook shops priced at £9.99



No comments:

Post a Comment